Tony Whitehouse- Royal LePage Real Estate Services Ltd.
Sales Representative / Accredited Senior Agent (ASA)
Tony has brought customer service excellence to his real estate career after enjoying a 30 year career in the Canadian retail industry, winning customer service awards throughout his proud journey. Customer satisfaction has no compromise, and insuring that a client's needs have been fully met is of paramount importance. That approach and commitment has fully bridged to his role as Sales Representative at Royal LePage. Tony is a key team member of the George Grdic real estate team at Royal LePage, which has won numerous sales and customer excellence awards.
What We Do
Tony Whitehouse is unique in the marketplace with his position of being a One Stop service provider in the complex, stressful and delicate transitioning of a seniors family home to a downsized environment. This can range from independent lifestyle living through to long term care or something in between.
When You Sell With Tony You Will Receive The Following At No Extra Charge:
- Home de-cluttering. This includes a comprehensive inventory taking and disposition action plan of all furniture, accessories and sentimental pieces based on in depth respectful and dignified discussions with the senior home owner(s) along with the family members if necessary.
- Un-Packing and Set-up
- Donation, disposal or auction of your unwanted belongings.
- Staging of your original home for maximum results. In preparation for the sale of the senior's home, with the objective of maximizing the market appeal to prospective home buyers and the potential selling price of the senior's property.
- Listing the senior's home for sale. With the home appropriately staged for maximum appeal, the home is listed for sale with a comprehensive marketing plan to maximize results as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Post-sale follow-up service. Tony will assist the senior in the move-in to their new living environment and will provide decorating advice if requested.
- Retirement residence incentives.
Why We Care
We are not just career professionals, but more importantly family members who have experienced first hand our seniors parents journeying through the difficult transition out of a family home. From those experiences, witnessing for ourselves the physical and emotional complexities of a transition, we knew we could make a difference in a senior's life as they and their family experience the same thing we have.
We have a collective passion and commitment in assisting our senior clients with the utmost care, compassion and dignity that they deserve, and to bring a new sense of motivational happiness as they enter a new stage of their life.
We look forward to a mutually rewarding relationship. How can we help to forge and launch this relationship?
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty